Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FNOLA

friday was FASHION'S NIGHT OUT (LA style) and my mom and i went out and perused Robertson Boulevard before heading to Neiman Marcus for some pampering! the streets were CRAZY with people shopping and hanging out in the festivities!

our first stop was to Paige Denim, where we bought some jeggings (our ultimate favorite) and hung out with the most adorable pooch! then it was off to Intermix, where we scooped up some FNOLA tees, and Alice + Olivia, which would have made my sister's head spin! there was a hypnotic cocktail bar and an entire TABLE full of bin candy with little bags to make little goodie bags! (sooo cute and we totally would have made ourselves some but i made myself sick on cotton candy salt water taffy and my mom did the same on sour grapefruit chews, so we left it for the kiddies!) then we headed to Tory Burch where my mom's wonderful sales guy, Andre, had a jacket waiting for her! after we nixed the jacket and munched on mini cupcakes we hightailed it to Neiman Marcus where we finished off the night amid couture gowns and photo ops! (we missed the fashion show, but oh well)  on our way back we tried to eat at taiko, but it had closed literally two minutes before we got there so we headed home and noshed on leftover pizza and sorbet! all in all, a fantastic night! we cannot wait for next year's!! 

ME at Neiman's photo wall!
blazer: elizabeth&james - cutoff sleeve blouse: elizabeth&james - jeggings: paige - shoes: sam edelman FALKEN clogs - bag: marc by marc jacobs

My wonderful mother at Neimans!

jacket: tory burch - silk tank: ? - scarf: wright's - jeggings: paige - belt: j. crew - shoes: kelsi dagger - bag: gucci

so, so, so much fun! i love you mamma :)


3 comments:

Bronzed Humanity said...

Your shoes and blazer!!! Drooooling on keyboard! Super cute!
xx

http://hotpinkday.blogspot.com

Kristyn Burtt said...

Sounds like you had as much fun as I did at FNOLA. I hit Saks all night and just put up the videos today. I wish I had hit Alice + Olivia though....
:) KB
http://redcarpetcloset.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your mother's jacket, I want!