Monday, October 4, 2010

booty time

i am very excited to announce that i wore boots all day today!  that, in my mind, makes it definitively fall.  it's even supposed to rain on wednesday!  ohh so happy!  along with my boots i pulled out a faux fur vest and because the sun was peeking through - i stuck with my tank-top so i was not a sweaty mess for my first TA session of the quarter.  here are some outfit pics!!  




faux fur vest: F21 - grey tank: LF - black jeans: true religion (via mommy's closet) - brown boots: steve madden (these also sometimes look grey)
duke didn't like the camera...bahaha, at least we match! x

6 comments:

Ancilla said...

lovely fur coat. my country doesn't have winter so it's quite rare to see people wear fur things here. I like your blog.
how about following each other? that will be fun :)

Natalie's blog

Sandy said...

Cute fury top! I am so glad fall is here. It brings a nice change in the wardrobe! =)

Bronzed Humanity said...

Tooo cute love the puP! Boots always make me think of fall...yay! Love to layer!
xx
http://hotpinkday.blogspot.com/

Puck Litaay said...

Your vest is supercool!
Love your blog.

Puck
http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

liz said...

Great boots! What a cute pup too :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Guess I'm going to have to break down and find me a pair of Steve Madden boots. What is it you TA?